Digital Scrum Master
Based in Berkshire
We currently have an opportunity for a talented Scrum Master to join a leading tech client on a contract basis where you will have the opportunity to become a Scrum Master around the development of an SUI (Single-user Interface)
As the Scrum Master, you will ideally have an excellent scrum lead/master background with some knowledge of working in a development environment. You will need to be a strong facilitator, and someone who knows how to solve problems and bring ensure the team are empowered, and are working cohesively.
- You will be responsible for ensuring your matrix team adheres to agile concepts and principles.
- You will be responsible for a small variable budget and have access to a central larger budget to help deliver on your team's business outcomes
- You will lead the organisation's support and understanding of scrum
- Manage and facilitate key agile meetings: (e.g. daily stand up, backlog refinement, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospective) as well as other key meetings such as Weekly Release and Scrum of Scrums (SOS).
- Responsible for Sprint planning and working with the team to accept stories that can be broken down into all tasks.
- Work with the Product Owner to ensure the product back log is groomed and stories are ready for sprint planning
You will need to be:
- Self-starter, highly motivated and articulate. Ability to solve complex problems and take brave decisions
- Doggedness to remove impediments
- An approach that lends itself to continuous learning
- Proven delivery experience within a complex IT environment with significant volume of change
- Experience of applying different delivery methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean and Waterfall
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects / deliveries simultaneously
- Proven ability to lead and coach multi-discipline, matrix technical delivery teams in collaborative and iterative methodologies
- Highly customer-focused approach. Demonstrable focus on delivering brilliant customer experiences
- Digital savviness. Past experience operating in a digital.
If you are a certified Scrum Master, with experience of working in either a telecommunication, utilities or digital industry please submit your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.