Digital Scrum Lead / Master
We currently have an opportunity for a talented Scrum Master to join a leading telco client on a contract basis.
You will have the chance to work within their Digital Planning & Delivery team, where you will perform the Scrum Master role for one of 11 cross-functional, self-managing teams. You will be a servant leader, facilitating a matrix delivery team. You will be responsible for driving business outcomes through multiple iterative deliveries.
As the Scrum Master, you will ideally have a telecommunications background with some digital project experience. You will work as part of a project team working on Multi-Channel and will be required to perform Scrum duties including:
- You will be responsible for ensuring your matrix team adheres to agile concepts and principles.
- You will be responsible for a small variable budget and have access to a central larger budget to help deliver on your team's business outcomes
- You will lead the organization's support and understanding of scrum
- Manage and facilitate key agile meetings: (e.g. daily stand up, backlog refinement, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospective) as well as other key meetings such as Weekly Release and Scrum of Scrums (SOS).
- Responsible for Sprint planning and working with the team to accept stories that can be broken down into all tasks.
- Work with the Product Owner to ensure the product back log is groomed and stories are ready for sprint planning
You will need to be:
- Self-starter, highly motivated and articulate. Ability to solve complex problems and take brave decisions
- Doggedness to remove impediments
- An approach that lends itself to continuous learning
- Proven delivery experience within a complex IT environment with significant volume of change
- Experience of applying different delivery methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean and Waterfall
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects / deliveries simultaneously
- Proven ability to lead and coach multi discipline, matrix technical delivery teams in collaborative and iterative methodologies
- Highly customer-focused approach. Demonstrable focus on delivering brilliant customer experiences
- Digital savviness. Past experience operating in a digital .
If you are a certified Scrum Master, with experience of working in either a telecommunication, utilities or digital industry please submit your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.