Digital Product Owner - Contract - Berkshire - ASAP
Leading consumer technology company in Berkshire require a superstar Digital Product Owner within their Digital Online area.
The role will require previous Agile/Scrum team leadership experience (as a product owner) and will focus on delivery and planning on online journeys for new product development and launches.
This role is integral to a broader team of dedicated digital experts who are responsible for all aspects of the Online channel, from the technology platform to the user experience. You will play a vital part in acquiring and retaining customers this leading UK consumer brand.
As a product owner you will take a concept or a brief from another area of the business such as marketing or an internal online initiative and from there you will clearly articulate your vision for success related to the initiative. You will ensure the team has a full understanding of the KPIs for a particular piece of work
Understand business needs, translate them to a delivery team, ensure the tech team delivers them, and ensure we realise the benefits that we intend to deliver.
- Motivate and engage a scrum team with this vision
- Generate powerful enhancement ideas and prioritise these
- Work collaboratively with other Product Owners to make sure we deliver the best possible customer experience
- Deliver high quality development through your scrum team that delivers exception customer and business outcomes
- Experience of working in an agile environment as a Product Owner
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.