Digital Product Manager (Loyalty & Rewards)
As a Digital Product Owner for Loyalty and Rewards, you'll work with teams across the business and our Global counterparts to achieve annual margin and NPS targets by delivering against roadmap activities. You'll be accountable for delivering key, prioritised parts of the future strategy and plan for the Offer & Rewards platform guided by customer, commercial and technical innovations
The person will be able to influence without direct authority by working in close collaboration with the broader Offers & Rewards team and other teams across the business to ensure all outcomes are achieved.
The role holder will be accountable for delivering key, prioritised parts of the future strategy and plan for the Offer & Rewards platform guided by customer, commercial and technical innovations.
The person will show how the capabilities in this exciting new platform will stand out in a crowded market through clear USPs that enable the business outcomes of providing an amazing customer experience, high levels of engagement, and strong commercial performance.
- Strong product management focused background
- Ability to deliver new products against a roadmap
- Excellent understanding around loyalty - offers, & rewards would be great
- Experience of working with external partners, and taking ownership
- Should have a commercial head
- Have previously worked with agile teams - development, test circles and possibly led on the implementation of new services and enablers
- Worked within organisations offering loyalty (offers & rewards) services to their customers
- Have an appreciation for NPS, and driven to exceed targets
- Must be enthusiastic, and passionate about this/their area, and buy into product and future strategy
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.