DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST required to work for a large telecommunications company based in Berkshire.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will understand the business initiatives that need to be executed across all channels, determine the most efficient and effective way of deploying those initiatives, and understand channel needs and business priorities, working closely with delivery partners to execute changes. The Digital Marketing Specialist will oversee the delivery of the message to ensure it lands in the best possible way so the customer experience is delivered to enable the company to achieve its ambition to become the best loved brand. Use various media to attain the optimal solution to embed key messages.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Specialist include:
- Supports others by performing prescribed research activities using existing procedures.
- Identifies and evaluates complex expertise-led solutions against a range of criteria to find the ones that best meet business needs.
- Helps to develop training courses by gathering and assembling standard data and/or preparing materials using established procedures, formats and templates.
- Uncovers emerging issues and/or needs and identifies potential causes, related issues, key stakeholders and barriers.
- Initiates, formulates and implements new business practices for own discipline, while managing the development and/or delivery of a significant element of the organization's change management program.
- Executes a communications plan by working within established communication systems and procedures.
- Manages the development and/or operation of aspects of the internal communications system with guidance.
- Writes and edits materials for a variety of target populations, tailoring the tone and content to match the needs and expectations of each audience.
- Manage relationships with key internal customers and act as their business partner, while typically using support teams to ensure client satisfaction.
- Uses clear and effective writing skills without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on expressing ideas, requesting actions and formulating plans or policies.
- Uses comprehensive knowledge and skills to communicate with other people independently while providing guidance and training to others on speaking in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
- Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on maintaining high performance while applying a change mindset to the planning, execution and monitoring of business activities during times of change.
- Applies understanding of the business environment and objectives to develop solutions without supervision, while also providing technical assistance when necessary.
- Works under supervision at an elementary level to maximize a brand's impact and market value by managing and developing all aspects of the brand.
- Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on analysing data from multiple sources to draw appropriate conclusions and make suitable recommendations.
- Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to develop, monitor, interpret and understand policies and procedures, while making sure they match organizational strategies and objectives.
- Uses comprehensive knowledge and skills to work independently while providing guidance and training to others on developing appropriate plans or performing necessary actions based on recommendations and requirements.
- Uses comprehensive knowledge and skills to work independently while providing guidance and training to others on planning, organizing, prioritizing and overseeing activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Applies comprehensive knowledge to act independently while providing guidance and training to others on using clear and effective verbal communications skills to express ideas, request actions and formulate plans or policies.
The successful Digital Marketing Specialist will have:
- Experience in Paid Media (SEO / PPC online display / paid social etc) - not email marketing
- Drive convertible traffic to all our channels
- Analysis of data from different channels, make recommendations on where spend can be improved
- Telco not necessary, but would be an advantage
To apply for the Digital Marketing Specialist, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.