Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Working withtheHonor Marketing team to manage:
- all current social channels and if a new channels which might be established
- Internal Concept and Hype Filming
- Short Wrap up Films
- Some content creation and quick turnaround adaptation
- Participating in brainstorms where applicable
- Ad hoc interaction and management of external supplier outputs
- Ad hoc creation of images, charts and info-graphics that more effectively communicate key messages and which can be incorporated into presentations.
- Ad hoc marketing supporting tasks
Skills and experience
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Prezi or Keynote
- Good understanding of social media channels - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Expertise and experience in using Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Experience in Video Editing with an ability to create concept & inspirational films for internal usage
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks and projects simultaneously
- Commitment to responsiveness, high quality work, confidentiality and customer service
- Good artistic eye and an understanding of the graphic requirements of a project
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Manage time effectively, to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
Required work experience
- Having hands-on experience of designing templates and layouts, as well as being able to follow strict brand guidelines.
- Multimedia design experience (work experience / Internship)
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.