Digital Marketing Analyst - Data Analysis - Travel Industry - Permanent - Oxon
- As the Digital Marketing Analyst you will have a pivotal role within the Digital Acquisition Team taking responsibility for producing detailed marketing analysis to the wider Digital & Marketing department and key stakeholders across the business serving both the UK & US markets.
- Delivering real time performance insights of our core marketing activity - PPC, SEO, Email - will play a big part in your role as well as developing performance dashboards to better deliver self-service insight to our digital & marketing teams.
- Segmenting and providing marketing communications data to support mailings and email campaigns.
- Working alongside the existing Digital Analytics team & the Head of Digital Acquisition you will help drive digital analytics strategy to better understand and service stakeholder objectives and challenges to identify the appropriate analytics approach and measurement KPIs.
- Skill set:
- Excellent mathematical & numerical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience
- Demonstrable skills working with large data sets & databases
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Demonstrable experience (execution or analysis) of pay-per-click advertising and email marketing.
- A marketing or digital background
- Experience using APIs e.g. Adwords
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.