An exciting new opportunity for an experienced Marketing Analyst to join a growing company in Oxfordshire. You would be joining a fun organisation with a vibrant and supportive work culture, set in beautiful surroundings with amazing staff benefits. This is a Sunday Times Top 100 company to work for, with river views from the office, an on-site gym, BBQ's outdoors, social and sports clubs and a fantastic company culture.
The successful candidate will be part of the Digital Marketing team, sitting within the wider Marketing team. You would be analysing existing data and reporting to senior management on how to improve the marketing strategy, behaviour and drawing meaningful insight from a number of different sets of data
A Marketing background is not essential but experience with pay-per-click marketing would be an advantage. Ideally you would have strong Excel skills, data sets and numerical skills and experience with Google Analytics, as well as a keen eye for detail and the ability to draw insight from various sets of Customer and Marketing data.
As the Digital Marketing Analyst you will have a pivotal role within the Digital Acquisition Team taking responsibility for producing detailed marketing analysis to the wider Digital & Marketing department and key stakeholders across the business serving both the UK & US markets.
Your focus is to deliver actionable insight to better inform channel owners and business stakeholders with a focus on efficient reporting & processes to maximise time and output. Your areas of responsibility will include:
- Delivering real time performance insights of our core marketing activity - PPC, SEO, Email - will play a big part in your role as well as developing performance dashboards to better deliver self-service insight to our digital & marketing teams.
- Segmenting and providing marketing communications data to support mailings and email campaigns.
- Working alongside the existing Digital Analytics team & the Head of Digital Acquisition you will help drive digital analytics strategy to better understand and service stakeholder objectives and challenges to identify the appropriate analytics approach and measurement KPIs.
- Excellent mathematical & numerical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience
- Demonstrable skills working with large data sets & databases
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Marketing or Digital background
- Experience using API's such as Adwords
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.