Digital Marketing Analyst
Based in Witney
Competitive Salary DOE
Our Client are currently recruiting for a talented Digital Marketing Analyst to join their business.
As the Digital Marketing Analyst, you will have a pivotal role within the Digital Acquisition Team taking responsibility for producing detailed marketing analysis to the wider Digital & Marketing department and key stakeholders across the business serving both the UK & US markets.
Your focus is to deliver actionable insight to better inform channel owners and business stakeholders with a focus on efficient reporting & processes to maximise time and output.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Delivering real time performance insights of our core marketing activity - PPC, SEO, Email - will play a big part in your role as well as developing performance dashboards to better deliver self-service insight to our digital and marketing teams
- Segmenting and providing marketing communications data to support mailings and email campaigns
- Working alongside the existing Digital Analytics team and the Head of Digital Acquisition you will help drive digital analytics strategy to better understand and service stakeholder objectives and challenges to identify the appropriate analytics approach and meaurement KPIs.
Desirable Skill Set:
- Excellent mathematical & numerical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrable skills working with large data sets and databases
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Demonstrable experience (execution or analysis) of pay-per-click advertising and email marketing
- A marketing background
- Experience using APIs e.g. Adwords
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to Rachel.email@example.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.