Digital Manager required for a leading global ICT solutions provider, to start immediately, on a 6 month rolling contract - possibly leading to full time role.
Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, my client have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
As Digital Manager you'll be responsible for:
- Working with the Marketing team to manage:
o Current social channels and if a new channels which might be established
o Content creation and quick turnaround adaptation
o Digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services
o Create engaging written, graphic, and video content
- Participating in brainstorms
- Ad hoc interaction and management of external supplier outputs
- Ad hoc creation of images, charts and info-graphics that more effectively communicate key messages and which can be incorporated into presentations
- Ad hoc marketing supporting tasks
Skills and experience necessary for this role:
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Prezi or Keynote
- Good understanding of social media channels - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Expertise and experience in using Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Experience in Video Editing with an ability to create concept & inspirational films for internal usage
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks and projects simultaneously
- Commitment to responsiveness, high quality work, confidentiality and customer service
- Good artistic eye and an understanding of the graphic requirements of a project
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Manage time effectively, to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
Required work experience:
- Hands-on experience of designing templates and layouts, as well as being able to follow strict brand guidelines.
- Multimedia design experience (work experience / Internship)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.