Exciting new opportunity for a Digital Manager to join a mobile telecommunications company in Reading.
Ideally you would be social media savvy, in particular Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, as well as experienced using Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and doing Video Editing with an ability to create concept & inspirational films for internal usage.
You would be working with the Marketing team to manage:
- All current social channels
- Some content creation and quick turnaround adaptation
- Digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services
You would also be:
- Creating engaging written, graphic, and video content
- Participating in brainstorms
- Interacting with and managing external supplier outputs on an ad hoc basis
- Occasionally creating images, charts and info-graphics that more effectively communicate key messages and which can be incorporated into presentations
- Supporting the team with ad hoc marketing tasks
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive it is unfortunately not always possible to respond to every application.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.