We are recruiting for a Digital Analytics Manager / Digital Insights Manager with a passion for making customers' digital journeys as seamless and interesting as possible to join a mobile telecommunications company in Maidenhead.
The successful candidate will be the go to person for all things digital insights with a strong background in web analytics. You will have the opportunity to teach and inspire the people around you, present your findings to senior stakeholders and help shape the company's future. Team work, influence, stakeholder management and collaboration are key to the role. Communicating at the right level is vital, and your day to day stakeholder map will range from directors to developers.
- Experienced in web analytics roles
- Flexible and comfortable using a range of tools and techniques
- Able to engage others, and can flex communication style for the audience
- Strong collaborator, focussed on the customer and business outcomes
- Self-starter, proactive, an explorer
- Someone who shares knowledge and loves to help others
- Able to balance customer and business performance outcomes, prioritising accordingly
- Adobe Analytics
- Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM)
- Excel and MS Office applications
Nice to have
- BI / Reporting tools such as: Tableau or Microstrategy
- Customer Experience tools, for example Foresee, iPerceptions, Opinion Lab
- Session Replay and heatmap tools e.g. Decibel Insight or SessionCam etc.
- Experience with Site Optimisation/ Testin; Maxymiser, Adobe Target or Optimizely
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive it is unfortunately not always possible to respond to every application.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.