Digital Insights Analyst
A leading network operator are recruiting for a Digital Insight Analyst to join their head offices.
- Provide insight and help drive the performance of the website
- Deliver against KPIs by scrutinising user journeys, learning and understanding them, identifying what does and doesn't work for customers
- Deliver a brilliant digital journey that make customers want to join the mobile network
- You will collate insights from partners to create a holistic view of all sales and marketing channels and help identify and shape the marketing strategy
- You will combine your quantitative analysis skills with the more qualitative side using all available data and tools in order to identify opportunities for performance improvement
- Skilled in web analytics (specifically Google Analytics), you will be responsible for identifying opportunities to drive improved commercial performance on all of the digital estate for the business
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics - experience from agreeing scope of reporting, setting up tags, designing reports, output of data and insight
- Skilled in web analytics
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Able to build and deliver presentations covering analysis and subsequent recommendations to a senior audience
- Experience with Ecommerce sites/Site performance
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to - Bhavna.Sharma@projectpeople.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.