|Job Title:||Digital Development Manager/Product Owner - Scrum|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
You will lead and share research, stay up to date with technological trends and collaborate with other digital experts to drive innovation and feed ideas into an online roadmap.
This position is working for a leader within the telecoms industry.
You will be highly collaborative, insanely proud of the work you and your scrum team produce and always mindful of delivering wonderful digital experiences for customers.
This role is integral to a broader team responsible for all aspects of the Online channel, from insight and analytics to user experience.
What you will be doing:
- Owning development change within the online channel.
- Responsible for the quality of change, including testing activities.
- Be a single point of contact for third party Development teams.
- Responsible for documenting functional requirements.
- Responsible for delivering and transitioning projects into the Operations function, including setting up new processes for in-life management where appropriate.
- Ensuring all online assets remain operationally stable and active post development.
- Responsible for technical innovation, developing digital expertise and sharing that knowledge; collaborating with other online experts.
What you will need:
- Experience of working in a fast-moving development environment
- A good knowledge of web architecture
- Proven ability to own and deliver development solutions
- Experience sitting between tech and the business, leading developers to develop digital/online channel solutions
- Able to act as point of contact for third party development teams
- Can deliver and transition projects into the operations function, setting new processes for in-life management
- A fierce determination to always put the customer first
For finer details please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
AWS Cloud Engineer x3
Location: London, England
Lead Deal Architect - Presales - Bids - Swords
Location: Swords, Dublin
Salary: Exceptional Benefits
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
OSS IT Managed Services Procurement Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire