|Job Title:||Digital Development Manager - Digital, Telecoms|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Work for a high profile telecoms company leading and sharing digital research, staying up to date with technological trends and collaborating with other digital experts to drive innovation and feed ideas into an Online roadmap.
You will be responsible for managing digital development as one a team of Digital Development Managers, each working in a multi-skilled agile team whilst working closely with business stakeholders to understand and document their requirements.
Adding value as a digital expert, translating the business needs to technical teams, and communicating technical solutions to non-technical business owners.
What you will be doing:
- Owning development change within the online channel.
- Responsible for technical innovation, developing digital expertise and sharing that knowledge; collaborating with other online experts.
- Responsible for the quality of change, including testing activities.
- Be a single point of contact for third party Development teams.
- Responsible for documenting functional requirements.
- Responsible for working in cross functional teams to shape and drive solutions.
- Responsible for delivering and transitioning projects into the Operations function, including setting up new processes for in-life management where appropriate.
- Ensuring all online assets remain operationally stable and active post development.
What experience is needed:
- Previous experience of managing the digital development stages - managing backlogs, delivery management.
- Able to work closely with business stakeholders to understand and document their requirements.
- Agile/Scrum knowledge and experience of working in this kind of environment.
- Must have team management experience with excellent people and multiple stakeholder skills.
- Experience of working with 3rd party development teams.
For full details, please contact Amanda.email@example.com - 01189 285550.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Digital Content Editor - Contract - Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England
Recruitment Consultant - no cold calling / business development
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: PMI, Bonuses,Commission,25 days holiday,Parking
Vendor Manager (In-Life Contracts)
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Information Security Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Software Project Manager (Agile/SharePoint/On-Premise/O365)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland