Digital Development Manager (Software Delivery)
Berkshire (6 Months)
A leading UK Consumer brand are currently seeking a Digital Development Manager (Software Development) to work on an exciting new project, initially on a 6 Month basis. In this role, you will be working within a fast paced and Agile environment, with a highly skilled and knowledgeable team.
- Supporting operational issues, iterating the digital solution, introducing new features and exploring new technology which will drive towards customer and business outcomes.
- Lead all digital technology deliverables, and working with our partners, you will ensure that the solution delivers optimised digital customer experiences to a very high quality
- Manage the digital backlog and be responsible for ensuring the right initiatives are being progressed, managing stakeholder expectations along the way
- Identify initiatives which will improve metrics and KPIs across the digital solution.
- Previous experience of managing the digital development stages - managing backlogs, delivery management
- Able to work closely with business stakeholders to understand and document their requirements; adding value as a digital expert, translating the business needs to technical teams, and communicating technical solutions to non-technical business owners
- Agile/Scrum knowledge and experience of working in this kind of environment
- Must have team management experience with excellent people and multiple stakeholder skills
- Can work collaboratively
- Experience of working with 3rd party development teams
- Can work under pressure and to tight timescales
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com.
Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.