Digital Development Manager
Based in Berkshire
Want to work for an innovative, customer driven company with like minded individuals? Well, we have an great opportunity to join a team working on developing a ground-breaking product within the telco market.
The role is available on a contract basis, and is looking for a highly motivated individual who collaborates well with others, and has a successful background of managing the development lifecycle to improve the customer experience across digital platforms.
You will work in a self-managing agile team responsible for delivering awesome solutions across the companies digital touch-points and will be measured by the quality of those solutions.
For this role, we are looking for with excellent management/team leadership skills, with a solid technical capability and solid people skills whereby you are used to dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- Owning development change within the online channel.
- Responsible for the quality of change, including testing activities.
- Be a single point of contact for third party Development teams
- Responsible for documenting functional requirements.
- Responsible for working in cross functional teams to shape and drive solutions.
- Responsible for delivering and transitioning projects into the Operations function, including setting up new processes for in-life management where appropriate.
- Ensuring all online assets remain operationally stable and active post development.
- Responsible for technical innovation, developing digital expertise and sharing that knowledge; collaborating with other online experts.
You will need to have:
- Good knowledge of the Development lifecycle
- Agile/Scrum knowledge and experience of working in this kind of environment - it's not mature yet though, so don't focus on an Agile specialist
- Can work collaboratively
- Experience of working with 3rd party development teams
- Can work under pressure and to tight timescales
If you would like to be considered, please submit your CV to email@example.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted to discuss further.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.