Digital Development Manager
Based in Berkshire
A leading telco client are recruiting for an App focused Digital Development Manager to join a team of Digital Development Managers, each working in a multi-skilled agile team.
- Work with the micro team to plan, create and maintain the app and other related apps.
- Need to be app focused development or management of app development skillset
- You will work closely with business stakeholders to understand and document their requirements; adding value as a digital expert, translating the business needs to technical teams, and communicating technical solutions to non-technical business owners
- You will be the main point of contact for external suppliers, building strong relationships and facilitating the design and development of solutions
- You will be aware of efficiency opportunities from re-using technology and from working within different project delivery methodologies e.g. agile or waterfall
- Owning development change within the online channel
- Responsible for the quality of change, including testing activities
- Responsible for working in cross functional teams to shape and drive solutions
We are looking for:
- Experience in multi native app creation is crucial
- Experience of working in a fast-moving development environment
- Commercial experience with the ability to balance business priorities and development approach
- A good knowledge of web architecture
- A good knowledge of digital skills and be able to exhibit digital expertise
- An ability to work within the wider businesses processes and ability to define new ways of working where appropriate
- Good communications skills and the ability to distil complex technical issues into simple concepts
- Proven stakeholder management skills
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to - Bhavna.Sharma@projectpeople.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.