Digital Development Manager - Contract - 6 Months - Berkshire
- Technical/Developer background
- Experience of managing the digital development stages
- Experience working with 3rd party development teams
A leading Telecommunications client is looking for a Digital Development Manager to join their team for an initial 6 month basis. This is a great opportunity for somebody has a mix of technical and business analysis qualities.
You will work in one of ten multi-disciplined, self-managing Agile Teams responsible for delivering solutions across web, tablet, mobile and smartphone apps, and will be measured by the quality of those solutions.
Each team has dedicated resource to deliver its business outcomes as set by the Product Owner, who has a contribution to make to the overall digital channel target.
You will lead and share research, stay up to date with technological trends and collaborate with other digital experts to drive innovation and feed ideas into the Online roadmap.
Your duties will include. but are not limited to:
- Being responsible for managing digital development as one a team of Digital Development Managers, each working in a multi-skilled agile team
- Working closely with business stakeholders to understand and document their requirements; adding value as a digital expert, translating the business needs to technical teams, and communicating technical solutions to non-technical business owners
- Acting as the main point of contact for external suppliers, building strong relationships and facilitating the design and development of solutions
- Liaising with internal technical teams to ensure that all online change adheres to best practice and within company processes
- Being measured by the quality, business outcomes and time to market of your development projects
- Allocating time for research and innovation, generating ideas which can be fed into the Online team's strategy and influencing expansion into digital
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.