Digital Development Manager
Based in Berkshire
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join a leading telco client, looking for a talented Digital Development Manager on a contract basis. You'll have the opportunity to work with highly motivated individuals who collaborate to improve the customer experience across all of their digital platforms.
You will work in a self-managing agile team responsible for delivering awesome solutions across the companies digital touch-points and will be measured by the quality of those solutions.
For this role, we are looking for with excellent management/team leadership skills, with a solid technical capability and solid people skills whereby you are used to dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- Owning development change within the online channel.
- Responsible for the quality of change, including testing activities.
- Be a single point of contact for third party Development teams
- Responsible for documenting functional requirements.
- Responsible for working in cross functional teams to shape and drive solutions.
- Responsible for delivering and transitioning projects into the Operations function, including setting up new processes for in-life management where appropriate.
- Ensuring all online assets remain operationally stable and active post development.
- Responsible for technical innovation, developing digital expertise and sharing that knowledge; collaborating with other online experts.
You will need to have:
- Good knowledge of the Development lifecycle
- Agile/Scrum knowledge and experience of working in this kind of environment - it's not mature yet though, so don't focus on an Agile specialist
- Can work collaboratively
- Experience of working with 3rd party development teams
- Can work under pressure and to tight timescales
If you would like to be considered, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Suitable candidates will be contacted to discuss further.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.