Digital Development Manager
6 month contract
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Digital Development Manager to join their team in Berkshire.
You will be responsible for managing digital development required as part of various projects. As a Digital Development Manager you will work in one of ten multi-disciplined, self-managing agile teams responsible for delivering awesome solutions across web, tablet, mobile and smartphone apps, and will be measured by the quality of those solutions. Each team has dedicated resource to deliver its business outcomes as set by the Product Owner, who has a contribution to make to the overall digital channel target.
You will come from a Development background and have a mix of a Business Analysis / Technical Lead background. When engaging with stakeholders, you will be the development guide in the meetings so will need to be able to elicit the requirements, shape the solution, relay the concept back to the scrum teams, so these are the BA qualities they will need. Ideally we are looking for someone who has a technical / senior developer background also.
- Ideally a technical / senior developer background previously
- Previous experience of managing the digital development stages
- Agile/Scrum knowledge and experience of working in this kind of environment - it's not mature yet though, so don't focus on an Agile specialist
- Can work collaboratively
- Experience of working with 3rd party development teams
- Can work under pressure and to tight timescales
- Telecoms experience is an advantage
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.