Digital Designer - Contract - Berkshire - Mobile App UI
Leading Mobile Telecoms company in Berkshire are looking for a talented and ambitious digital designer to join the in-house creative team on a contract basis to work on their customer facing mobile app UI including customer journeys.
- You'll be working exclusively with talented specialists including UX practitioners, copy writers, scrum masters and product owners all collaborating to explore and execute inspirational and innovative ways for customers to connect with customer facing app. You'll have an opportunity to work on the brand itself and contribute to how it develops visually across multiple touch points.
- Working with the online and digital teams as part of a micro team, working in scrum and agile, the successful candidate will be expected to develop, test and iterate experiences and journeys. Understanding and participating in user research is an important part of the role to help improve our digital assets and hit our KPIs. You'll also work closely with the other digital designers and UX team to deliver consistent experiences.
- The digital designer role will be responsible for leading the micro team on design. Everyone on the team has a voice and it will be up to you to use your experience, best practices and research to validate ideas and develop journeys better than before. You'll be expected to show a love of design, to understand trends and feel passionate about delivering best in class work and understand the benefits of User Centered Design.
- An excellent portfolio that demonstrates creative design, composition and typographic skills
- Strong Mobile App UI Design work
- User Journeys
- High levels creativity
- At least a couple of years' experience of working in an agency or internal design team
- Experience of working with guidelines.
- An open and proactive approach to working with other team members
- Strong problem solving ability and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Ownership of your ideas and a passion to help others understand design decisions
- Some HTML/CSS skills
- A passion for User Centered Design
- Experience of working in Agile / Lean
- Knowledge of Scrum
- Background in Telecoms/Mobile/blue-chip technology company would be ideal
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.