We are recruiting for a Digital Designer to work on a 3 month contract basis for a fantastic blue chip company based in Maidenhead (Berkshire).
Our client is looking for someone to join their Marketing and Design team. As a digital designer role will be responsible for leading the micro team on design. Everyone on the team has a voice and it will be up to you to use your experience, best practices and research to validate ideas and develop journeys better than before. You'll be expected to show a love of design, to understand trends and feel passionate about delivering best in class work and understand the benefits of User Centered Design.
- To lead design within the digital micro-team.
- Help your team understand the benefits of User Centered Design.
- Create consistency and clarity across all our digital touch point.
- Ensure the work sits within a responsive, digital environment.
- Contribute to the culture of the design team, your micro team and the wider business.
- Work with other members of the Brand and Creative team and internal clients to understand requirements.
- Understand and work to meet the organisation's aims and objectives.
- Understand and manage client needs and expectations.
- Develop technical skills to stay abreast of software changes.
Skills and Experience:
- An excellent portfolio that demonstrates creative design, composition and typographic skills.
- High levels creativity.
- At least a couple of years' experience of working in an agency or internal design team.
- An open and proactive approach to working with other team members.
- Strong problem solving ability and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Ownership of your ideas and a passion to help others understand design decisions.
Good to have:
- Some HTML/CSS skills.
- A level of expertise that both scares and excites us.
- A passion for User Centered Design.
- Experience of working in Agile / Lean·
- Knowledge of Scrum.
If you are interested in this nice opportunity and feel your profile is a good match then please submit your application online or email direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.