Digital Data Architect
We are looking for a Digital Data Architect to join our client's Head Office Team, with one the world's leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers. You'll be a key part of an agile team working closely with consultants, product owners & solution architects. You will be responsible for providing expert guidance, technical leadership and establishing solid stakeholder relationships.
- Partner with business and technical stakeholders to understand and capture business problems and identify data opportunities.
- Contribute to the development of the data strategy and roadmap and ensure it aligns and supports the business and technology roadmaps and enables the expected business outcomes.
- Communicate solution approaches to technical and non-technical stakeholders that address short term business needs but evolve to support long term needs and to align to the data roadmap.
- Work with architects, subject matter experts and developers to understand the technology landscape and produce integrated end-to-end solution options that manifest the data roadmap.
- Own the definition and the maintenance of Data Assets (current, target and transitions).
- Work with the business owner as technical liaison in conversations with prospective partners.
- Develop concepts and complete DPI assessments to ensure compliance with data protection legislation.
- Document and present architecture, models, diagrams to development teams, architecture review board, and technical leadership
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive practical Data architecture experience (including Big Data), with experience in analytics, data protection legislation and data monetisation.
- Extensive consultancy or business partnering.
- Experience of Strategic Planning, Portfolio Management and developing business roadmaps.
- Extensive experience of documenting target data models and transition states at an Enterprise level.
- Strong peer and senior stakeholder management skills and engagement with exec level sponsors.
- Excellent influencing and persuading skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; with the ability to explain complex problems in a simple and effective manner.
- Proven experience of influencing major work programmes and business case development.
- Experience of developing and leveraging Architecture Principles.
- Experience working in agile environments.
So if you relish the prospect of owning your career development in a flexible, fast-paced, and challenging environment please send your CV to Bhavna.email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Berkshire, England
Migration Architect (Datacentres)
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Senior Solution Architect
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Service Architect (SCADA/OT/Operational Technology/Agile/ITIL)
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Online / Digital Customer Advisors
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Hourly rate