|Job Title:||Digital Data Architect|
|Salary:||Competitive daily rate|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Digital Data Architect
Digital Data Architect - working for a leading communications company in Maidenhead you will be supporting big data initiatives in relation to data protection.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Data Architect with experience in Big Data, analytics, data protection legislation and data monetisation. You will be responsible for the data assets (current, target and transitions) and ensuring compliance with data protection legislation (GDPR) and completing DPIAs.
As Digital Data Architect you will be a trusted advisor to the business on all things data governance, you will partner with the business and technical stakeholders to understand and capture business problems and identify opportunities.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Extensive practical Data architecture experience with experience in analytics, data protection legislation and data monetisation
- Extensive consultancy or business partnering experience with the ability to sell ideas and get stakeholders to buy in to new concepts
- Experience of Strategic Planning, Portfolio Management and developing business roadmaps
- Extensive experience of documenting target data models and transition states at an Enterprise level
- Strong peer and senior stakeholder management skills and engagement with exec level sponsors
- Experience of developing and leveraging Architecture principles and working in Agile environments
If you are interested in this contract opportunity please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Network Architect / Engineer
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: £44000 - £46000 per annum + Bonus + benefits
Senior Platform Architect
Location: Hertfordshire, England
Salary: £1 - £2 per annum
WAN Architect x6
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Data Governance Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £10000 - £100000 per annum + + Bonus + Car Allowance
Digital Development Manager/Product Owner - Scrum
Location: South East England, England