Digital Customer Engagement Product Manager
Can consider candidates in Berkshire or Battersea
Fantastic permanent opportunity available within an exciting multi-national conglomerate committed to innovation and technology. This would be the ideal opportunity for candidates with a proven track record in terms of Digital Marketing/Products and a genuine passion for Customer journeys and experience.
Leading the strategy and development of a robust customer engagement strategy, including defining customer segmentation, measurement and developing the lifecycle programs, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing new and innovative ways to drive customer usage and behaviour as well as developing innovative communication channels with customers
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Developing digital engagement programs that drive financial improvement and downstream impact across the entire P&S ecosystem.
- Assist in achieving ambitious global revenue and growth targets with a competitive digital P&S portfolio.
- Coaching cross-functional teams to execute strategy and contribute to innovation.
- Work across the business (Digital Customer engagement, loyalty and offers & rewards marketing teams) to develop the group strategic digital customer engagement strategy and branding architecture.
Experience & Expertise:
Successful candidates will be expected to demonstrate experience of the following:
- An experienced leader capable of influencing and inspiring cross-functional teams to challenge the norm and deliver innovative solutions against a stretched vision and targets
- Extensive experience leading lifecycle, CRM and/or Engagement/Loyalty Marketing organisations at CE or other top tier customer focused brands.
- Extensive experience in online marketing across email, social, notifications and other digital revenues.
- Experience using customer insights and data to deeply understand the customer base.
- Naturally data driven to quickly cut through data and identify impactful opportunities and simple solutions to increase revenues and margins and with an entrepreneurial mind-set to plan and run A/B tests, analyse data and provide metric driven approaches to improve customer experience.
- Experience building Brand, Engagement O&R or Loyalty Marketing programs.
- Proven ability to convert strategy into reality.
- An inspirational communicator with the ability to present and influence at a senior level across the business, the wider group and key external partners.
- An excellent collaborator who is comfortable taking accountability for making decisions and working in a cross functional team in an agile way.
- Demonstrable experience of identifying and managing strategic partnerships to improve customer experience and financial targets.
- Proven record of enhancing old and/or developing new products and channels to significantly increase revenue.
- Experience of working in global and virtual teams and engaging with subject matter experts spanning more than one country.
- Experience of working closely with partners in developing joint solutions.
- Proven ability to successfully manage the product lifecycle of complex solutions.
- Experience of managing a budget.
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.