Digital Content Writer - Junior Copywriter - Apps/Video/Online
Recruiting immediately for a Digital Content Writer (Junior Copywriter), on a permanent basis, for a fantastic client in Maidenhead.
- Creating customer support content for all of multichannel platforms, including Contact Centre, App, video scripts and any other relevant platforms.
- Applying project management principles and leading meetings, gathering requirements, and challenging a diverse group of stakeholders, with the goal of ensuring our content provides the best possible customer experience.
- Applying a combination of data analysis, user research and content audits to make content decisions and drive continuous improvements in the knowledge base.
- Working within virtual teams adhering to Agile principles, and creating cross-functional content that improves the customer experience and the impression of company as a brand.
- Ensuring content is in line with our clients tone of voice and brand guidelines, and helping to meet stated goal of being one of the UK's best loved brands.
- Deputising and supporting the Senior Support Content Manager in helping to define and achieve the onward approach of content team.
- Strong copywriting experience in similar environment
- Ability to delivery end-to-end editorial projects, including structuring project milestones to deadlines and juggle complex requirements without missing details or deadlines.
- Ability to explain complex ideas in simple language
- Ability to analyse project and identify tasks
- Exceptional writing skills
- Articulate communicator
- A natural understanding and interest in user experience
- Detail oriented - ability to understand written and verbal information accurately
- Strong people skills, and a clear aptitude for people management.
In order to apply for the role, please email your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.