Digital Content Writer
A well-known Berkshire based Telecoms Company, who operate in a customer centric environment. They are currently seeking Digital Content Writer to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Creating customer support content for all multichannel platforms, including companies website / Contact Centre / App, video scripts and any other relevant platforms.
- Applying project management principles and leading meetings, gathering requirements, and challenging a diverse group of stakeholders, with the goal of ensuring our content provides the best possible customer experience.
- Applying a combination of data analysis, user research and content audits to make content decisions and drive continuous improvements in the knowledge base.
- Working within virtual teams adhering to Agile principles, and creating cross-functional content that improves the customer experience
- Ensuring content is in line with the companies tone of voice and brand guidelines.
- Deputising and supporting the Senior Support Content Manager in helping to define and achieve the onward approach of the content team.
- Strong copywriting experience in similar environment
- Ability to delivery end-to-end editorial projects, including structuring project milestones to deadlines and juggle complex requirements without missing details or deadlines
- Ability to explain complex ideas in simple language
- Ability to analyse project and identify tasks
- Must have a blend of creative and analytical skills.
- An ability to write and a background in content is the key requirement
- Excellent communication skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.