DIGITAL CONTENT WRITER required to work for a telecommunications company based in Glasgow.
Responsibilities of the Digital Content Writer include:
- Creating customer support content for all of multichannel platforms, including website, Contact Centre, the App, video scripts and any other relevant platforms.
- Applying project management principles and leading meetings, gathering requirements, and challenging a diverse group of stakeholders, with the goal of ensuring our content provides the best possible customer experience.
- Applying a combination of data analysis, user research and content audits to make content decisions and drive continuous improvements in our knowledge base.
- Working within virtual teams adhering to Agile principles, and creating cross-functional content that improves the customer experience and the impression of Three as a brand.
- The Digital Content Writer will ensure content is in line with our tone of voice and brand guidelines, and helping to meet our stated goal of being the UK's best loved brand.
- Deputising and supporting the Senior Support Content Manager in helping to define and achieve the onward approach of our content team.
The successful Digital Content Writer will have:
- Strong copywriting experience in similar environment
- Ability to delivery end-to-end editorial projects, including structuring project milestones to deadlines and juggle complex requirements without missing details or deadlines.
- Ability to explain complex ideas in simple language
- Ability to analyse project and identify tasks
- Exceptional writing skills
- Articulate communicator
- A natural understanding and interest in user experience
- Detail oriented - ability to understand written and verbal information accurately
- Strong people skills, and a clear aptitude for people management.
To apply for the Digital Content Writer, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.