Digital Site Builder (Content Designer)
My client is a leading Telco company, who operate in an agile, customer centric, and fast paced environment. They are currently seeking a Digital Site Builder (Content Designer) to join their team on an interim basis.
In the role of a CCS Digital Site Builder, you will be responsible for creating and updating tariff information, using existing off the shelf Content Management Systems (CMSs) and bespoke systems. You will be involved a project through build, test and deployment, communicating to business stakeholders, and managing tight deadlines.
Your passion for Digital tools, appreciation of user experience, attention to detail, and ability to communicate with business owners, designers and technical teams will drive forward our capability and advance us as a digital company
- Responsible for the quality of plans, including testing activities.
- Responsible for estimating effort required for content updates and creation, communicating risks and issues, and managing stakeholders' expectations.
- Responsible for learning from, and sharing knowledge with, other Digital Site Builders.
- Experience of working with Content Management tools.
- Knowledge of Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and delivering under pressure.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Fatwire Content Management System.
- Test and quality assurance experience.
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, then please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV for an immediate response.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.