Digital Content Designer
Contract - Competitive day rate
Currently looking for a talented Digital Content Designer to join one of our industry leading clients.
Working alongside a talented set of designers, strategists, digital and online specialists, the Content Designer will be responsible for the creation of customer-centric support and commercial content for all of our Client's multichannel platforms.
Sitting within a multi-functional Agile team, you will bring to the table creative skills and an eye for detail ensuring content is in line with our Client's tone of voice and brand guidelines.
Key Responsibilities and Objectives:
- Work with members of the team to understand project requirements
- Develop processes within and across Agile teams
- Understand business needs and requirements and craft brand-led copy to ensure consistency across all channels
- Work with other Content Designers and Copywriters across the business to align and control tone of voice
- Commit to adhering to tight timelines
Desirable Key Skills and Experience:
- Ideally will have strong experience in CRM, Sketch and Axure
- Understanding of digital communications
- Familiarity of the Agile process
- Enjoy working cross-channel and cross-platform
- Be comfortable working in an agile environment with multiple stakeholders
- Comprehensive and relevant industry experience with a portfolio reflecting this
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to Rachel.email@example.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.