Fantastic opportunity open for a Digital Analytics with experience in Adobe Analytics and DTM Tag Manager and previous experience analysing website performance and customer trends, to come on-board and join a vibrant, reputable Telecommunications and internet service company based in Maidenhead, Berkshire. This will be an initial 3 month contract with very competitive rates on offer
- Need to have worked in a Commercial / Web / Digital Analytics role previously
- Must have experience of Adobe Analytics and DTM Tag Manager previously
- Ideally from an Online/Web/Digital Commercial background with good analysis experience
- Must have previous experience of analysing website performance and customer trends
- Should have an understanding of page flows, product pages and checkout funnels
- Must be proactive
- Must be happy being the go-to guy with regards to the website performance While the role is very technical, there is also an element that requires a good communicator, someone that understands how to drive web performance improvement and provide insight into customer usage across the business.
- Responsible for budget lines and partner relationship management for several tools including Adobe Analytics and DTM Tag Manager, Decibel Session Replay and Foresee.
- Accountable for creation of a prioritised long term performance roadmap of initiatives which drive improvements in KPI's
- Tracks and reports on key KPI's including sales volumes, share of business, handset and tariff performance, as well as customer metrics such as online CSAT and NPS
- Tracks and plays back on the success of online campaigns or ad hoc trading initiatives, making recommendations to improve performance or customer experience.
- Identifying customer problems and translating them in to quantifiable benefits;
- Drives adoption of the available tools with key stakeholders, is an unselfish guru who runs regular training sessions to help users build competency and self-serve.
- Ensures the right information points are available by ensuring the correct page elements are firing and owns the deployment of new analytics tools in the commercial area.
- Works with 3rd party agency and our development teams to get maximum benefits from DTM Tag Manager to assist faster deployments, apply correct tracking and add applicable 3rd party tags.
- Present performance data in compelling ways which inspires others to take action. Team work, Influence, stakeholder management and collaboration are key to the role
- Proactively Identifying performance opportunities in conversion or journey performance.
- Relentless pursuit of funnel excellence.
- Communicating at the right level is vital, and your day to day stakeholder map will range from directors to developers.
- You will get the chance to present to large audiences and senior stakeholder regularly.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.