Digital Analytics Manager - contract - Berkshire
Leading Mobile Telecoms consumer brand require a skilled Digital Analytics Manager on a contract basis to work in their head office in Berkshire.
The ideal candidate will have a love of digital and its possibilities; a passion for exploration, and will understand the art of presenting insight and data in a way that inspires the people around you. You will know how and when to keep it simple, will love teaching people new skills and will be savvy enough to prioritise the initiatives which deliver the biggest benefits the fastest.
Skills required include Adobe Analytics, Adobe Tag Manager and exposure to Voice of Customer platforms and Session Replay tools.
- Using a range of tools, the Digital Analytics Manager`s role is to understand and drive the in-life performance of the website and app.
- Highly skilled in Adobe Analytics, and Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, you will combine your quantitative analysis skills with the more qualitative side using Foresee data and session replay tools such as Decibel Insight in order to identify opportunities for performance improvement.
- You will work closely with the rest of the digital insight team (who are responsible for commercial and support performance) and support the microteams who manage our website and app, however yours is a unique role, meaning the right candidate can add a tremendous amount of value and really shape how we do things and why we do them.
- Expert user of Adobe Analytics
- Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM)
- Excel and MS Office applications
Nice to have:
- BI/ Reporting tools such as: Tableau or Microstrategy
- Customer Experience tools, for example Foresee, iPerceptions, Opinion Lab, Medallia
- Session Replay and heatmap tools E.g. Decibel Insight or Clicktale etc.
- Experience with Site Optimisation/ Testing; Maxymiser, Adobe Target or Optimizely
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Network Architect/Designer - Contract - West London
Location: West London, London
Network Architect/Designer - Contract - Milton Keynes
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
First Line Support - On-going Long Term Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £20000 - £24000 per annum
Location: City of London, London
Azure Expert - Design and Implement - Contract - Solihull
Location: Solihull, West Midlands