A national telco in Berkshire are looking to add a Digital Analytics Manager to their team on a contract basis for 3-6 months. Sitting in the online team, you will support the Head of Digital Support and take on the following duties:
- Providing reports and insight for business area
- Daily analysis on the website- how customers access it, where and why they might "fall out"
- Analysing campaign success- does it drive more footfall to the website and how much traffic is converted?
- Reporting on issues and recommending suitable action
- Running data queries and reports on the above, and communicating these back to the business and senior stakeholders
- Take responsibility for budget lines and partner relationship management for several tools including Google Analytics, Decibel Session Replay and Foresee
- Identifying performance opportunities in conversion or journey performance
- Experience in web analytics roles with demonstrable past success
- Expert user of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Office applications
- Strong communication skills with experience of presenting information to senior stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise customer and business performance outcomes
Nice to Have:
- BI/Reporting tools such as Tableau or Microstrategy
- Customer Experience tools such as Foresee, iPerceptions or Opinion Lab
- Session Replay and heatmap tools such as Decibel Insight or SessionCam
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.