Digital Analytics Manager
Competitive daily rate DOE
Currently seeking a talented Digital Analytics Manager to join our industry leading Client to understand and drive the commercial performance of their website.
- Responsible for budget lines and partner relationship management for several tools including Google Analytics, Decibel Session Replay and Foresee.
- Accountable for creation of a prioritised long term performance roadmap of initiatives which drive improvements in KPI's
- Tracks and reports on key KPI's including sales volumes, share of business, handset and tariff performance, as well as customer metrics such as online CSAT and NPS
- Tracks and plays back on the success of online campaigns or ad hoc trading initiatives, making recommendations to improve performance or customer experience.
- Identifying customer problems and translating them in to quantifiable benefits; fix ABC, and we can achieve XYZ against these measures
- Ensures the right information points are available by ensuring the correct page elements are firing and owns the deployment of new analytics tools in the commercial area.
- Works with 3rd party agency and development teams to get maximum benefits from DTM Tag Manager to assist faster deployments, apply correct tracking and add applicable 3rd party tags.
- Present performance data in compelling ways which inspires others to take action. Team work, Influence, stakeholder management and collaboration are key to the role
- Proactively Identifying performance opportunities in conversion or journey performance.
- Communicating at the right level is vital, and your day to day stakeholder map will range from directors to developers.
- You will get the chance to present to large audiences and senior stakeholder regularly.
Skills / Experience Required:
- Experienced in web analytics roles and is able to demonstrate past successes
- Must be an expert in Google Analytics, Excel and MS Office applications
- Great at providing insights and communicating the same effectively
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.