Digital Analytics Manager - Permanent - Berkshire
- Experience within a Web Analytics role
- Expert user of Adobe Analytics
- Experience of Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager
- Experience of Microsoft Excel and Office applications
A leading telecommunications client is looking for a Digital Analytics Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be helping to deliver against sales and customer satisfactions KPIs by focusing on sales journeys, learning and understanding them, identifying what does and doesn't work for customers and helping deliver digital journeys.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Being responsible for budget lines and partner relationship management for several tools including Adobe Analytics and DTM Tag Manager, Decibel Session Replay and Foresee
- Being accountable for the creation of a prioritised long term performance road-map of initiatives which drive improvements in KPIs
- Tracking and reporting on key KPI's including sales volumes, share of business, handset and tariff performance, as well as customer metrics such as online CSAT and NPS
- Tracking and playing back on the success of online campaigns or ad-hoc training initiatives, making recommendations to improve performance or customer experience
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a great team and develop existing knowledge and expand current skill set.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send you CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.