Digital Analytics Manager
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experience Digital Analytics Manager to join there team in Berkshire.
This will sit in their Online area and reports into the Head of Digital Commerce.
This persons responsibility is to analyse Website performance using specific tools - Adobe Analytics (Omniture or Site Catalyst) and DTM Tag Manager.
- Need to have worked in a Commercial / Web / Digital Analytics Management role previously
- Must have experience of Adobe Analytics and DTM Tag Manager previously
- Ideally from an Online/Web/Digital Commercial background with good analysis experience
- Must have previous experience of analysing website performance and customer trends
- Should have an understanding of page flows, product pages and checkout funnels
- Must be proactive
- Must be happy being the go-to person with regards to the website performance
- Telecoms background is an advantage
You will also be someone that understands how to drive web performance improvement and provide insight into customer usage across the business.
for more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.