|Job Title:||DevOps Software Developer - DevOps - Chippenham / Bristol|
|Salary:||£48000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
DevOps Software Developer - DevOps - Chippenham / Bristol
A Bristol based creator of robust, real-world application solutions within government, defence, marine, space and environment industries is now keen to employ an experienced Developer with strong hands on DevOps experience to contribute to a range of exciting new and existing projects within their Enterprise Solutions and Defence Division.
To be successful you will ideally have the following skillset:
- Knowledge of continuous build and test processes and toolsets
- Experience working in agile software development teams
- Experience in the design, development, test and integration of quality software
- Experience in software development using Java and associated frameworks
- Strong communication skills
- An aptitude to embrace new technologies rapidly
Experience in modern testing and DevOps technologies such as:
- Linux scripting/Windows PowerShell
- O/S admin (user access, firewalls etc)
- Application/Servlets (Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss etc)
- Databases including PostgreSQL
- Degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering or a scientific discipline.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must either have SC clearance already or be able to obtain it immediately.
Any knowledge or experience of the following is highly desirable but not essential:
- Familiarity with web application development, integration and testing (e.g. JSF, Spring)
- An understanding of a mixture of development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, DSDM
If you are interested in making an application please contact Patrick McNamara on 0117 9087000 or send an up to date version of your CV in response to this advert.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.