|Job Title:||DevOps Engineers(Jenkins & Ansible, Atalassian, Jira,Confluenc)|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Gilpin|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
DevOps Engineer (Jenkins & Ansible, Atalassian, Jira, Confluence) . Bracknell. 6 Months rolling,
DevOps engineers (x10) to work on a rolling contract for leading IT managed service. The successful candidate will have worked in a similar DevOps role and have experience of Jenkins & Ansible, Git, Github, Gitlab, Atalassian, jira, Confluence, MS Azure.
- Design and implementation of automated tooling to support Agile software development projects
- Create, build and configure tooling for continuous build, integration, deployment and release
- Complete responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings, designing larger more
- Shapes technical proposals to be commercially acceptable to the customer and may make solution/service trade-offs.
- Defines the approach to larger/more complex solution development and acceptance testing, controlling technical scope
and the work of the design team in order to ensure an acceptable cost structure.
- Represents Fujitsu at customer forums, conferences, and professional bodies to build Fujitsu's reputation in the market
- Establishes customer requirements for a solution building strong relationships and acting as a major influence in the
customer choosing Fujitsu.
- Contributes to definition of customers' overall IT architecture, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity,
and can manage the work of specialists contributing to the design and implementation.
- Shares knowledge with colleagues and makes useful additions to the Fujitsu knowledge base.
Qualifications - External
Key Performance Indicators
Experience of :
- Workflow and Collaboration tooling such as Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Code management tooling such as Git, Github, Gitlab, Subversion
- Jenkins, Ansible, Nexus Repo Pro
- Elastic Search
- Test Automation
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: London, England
DevOps Engineer - west London - Permanent role
Location: West London, London
Scrum Master / Agile Coach
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Salary: competitive day rate
Business / System Application Consultant
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Salary: Daily Rate