|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer/Developer/Consultant (Automation/Cloud)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
DevOps Engineer/Developer/Consultant (Automation/Cloud) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 2 months rolling contract, on a long term rolling contract, to be based in Telford, Shropshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Candidate will be responsible for delivery of Sprint based tasks.
- Cloud enablement technologies using automation. E.g Deliver Cloud based AWX using Kubernetes
- Hyperscale Cloud Project Delivery experience at implementation level with AWS and Azure
- Automation experience at architectural and implementation with products such as Ansible Tower, Puppet, Salt
- Enterprise Management experience at architectural, implementation in ELK and Splunk or similar
- Confident coding expertise with Ansible, AWS, Azure, Google, Puppet, ELK, Splunk, Powershell.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.