This leading luxury travel company are seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their busy team based in London.
Joining the technology team, you will be part of their exciting transformational development programme to become a truly digital enabled business as it delivers on its Digital Transformation Strategy. You will be assisting with the move away from monolithic architecture styles to a modular framework focused around an API/service-orientated architecture approach with Azure.
- Detailed hands-on experience within the Azure platform, key services to include App Service Containers, Azure Functions, API Management Gateway and DevTest labs.
- Deep understanding of CI/CD pipeline builds with the ability to design, build and maintain a CI/CD infrastructure and corresponding tools.
- Container concepts and orchestration (preferably Docker).
- Experience supporting and maintaining a complex, multi-server, microservice environment
- Experience of moving legacy on-premises services to cloud
- Understanding of Agile
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Network Support Engineer - Migration Network Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
2nd Line Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk/Support Engineer
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
2nd Line/Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk/Support Engineer -Retail
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire
Wintel Engineer - Infrastructure / Gateway Design
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
2nd Line Network Engineer - PERM
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Up to £25000 per annum + 15% shift allowance