Devices Portfolio Manager
Based in London
Seeking a talented Devices Portfolio Manager to join an international technology brand at their UK headquarters in London.
This key role is accountable for leading the devices and hardware portfolio management
- To promote and continuously develop our client's devices and hardware portfolio;
- Ensure the portfolio capabilities and roadmaps remain competitive and disruptive;
- Guarantee that information about the offering is clearly understood, both internally and externally, in the most professional and accessible way;
- Assist international divisions in achieving global revenue targets with a competitive product portfolio.
- Focus on negotiating the best commercial terms in the industry
- Develop and deliver the strategy for emerging hardware trends
- This role has high exposure across the industry and the global business
- The role will need to coach cross-functional marketing and technical teams to execute the strategy and contribute to innovation
- Focus on supporting and guiding mobile operators in acquiring customers and increasing revenue in their markets;
- Manage supplier relationships and ensure roadmap requirements are timely adopted and delivered;
- Support sales teams in-field, with product demonstrations, presentations and tender responses;
- Simplify and reduce the sales cycle through excellent products, clear information, fast fulfilment processes and a detailed understanding of customer requirements;
- Work closely with opcos device marketing and sales teams to clearly understand their pipeline, how to support its closure and the product enhancements and investments required to remain competitive;
- Maintain a constant understanding and share insights into all mobile operators activity in all the relevant Technology initiatives impacting on our business (e.g. 5G, eSIM, wearable trends etc);
- An experienced leader capable of influencing and inspiring cross-functional teams to challenge the norm and deliver innovative solutions against a stretching vision and targets
- Be able to turn strategy into reality and who can inspire people at a senior level across the business, the wider group and key external partners
- An excellent understanding of the customer and how the Telco business can exceed their expectations
- An excellent collaborator who is comfortable taking accountability for making decisions and team working at the same time
- Proven experience of defining and delivering an outstanding, future-proof hardware portfolio to achieve ambitious growth targets
- Proven experience of identifying and managing strategic partnerships to stretching customer experience and financial target
- Proven experience of delivering high impact change programmes across organisations
- Preferably held a similar role with another mobile operator/solution provider for Devices for at least 5 years and showing a detailed understanding of the Telco market and the service(s) an operator needs to provide to be successful in this field;
If you would like to be considered for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com.
Suitable candidates will be contacted prior to shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.