Device Application Services Architect - Contract - Berkshire
Device Application Services Architect required by a leading Mobile Telecoms company in Berkshire on a contract basis to take responsibility for the introduction of new application technologies, ensuring they do not have any negative impact when used on devices across the network.
This role will focus on:
- Working with technology partners to understand their road-map and ensure they are aligned with the company road-maps
- A key element is making sure that technical requirements are internally agreed, properly documented, and fully understood by all relevant internal teams and by external vendors.
- Management of technology trials and the subsequent transition to BAU
- Managing process and documentation through design and development including impact assessments
- Ongoing 4th line support
- Managing all communications with stakeholders up to Director level
- Production and maintenance of technology roadmaps
To be successful in the role of Device Application Architect you will demonstrate proven skills and knowledge including:
- Application service design
- Experience of applications publishing
- Application development using Android Studio and Apple Xcode
- Technical understanding of LTE & IMS
- Technical document authoring
- Management of requirement specifications
- Understanding of applications security
- Mobile device design and architecture
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@projectpeople.com
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.