Desktop Support Specialist - MS Office - Windows - SCCM - Contract
A global Technology and Communications Leader is now recruiting for experienced Desktop Engineers for long term contract based in Manchester, Wakefield or Solihull.
You will be providing End User Device, Blackberry and O365 Support for approximately 75000 users.
Your general accountabilities will include:
- 2nd line support for traditional and virtualised desktop technologies.
- Working with Other capability units and 3rd parties to achieve resolution.
- Supporting Blackberry 3rd line and O365 solutions.
- Provision of knowledge management articles to support service improvement and FTF.
- Importing application packages into SCCM.
- Investigation into SCCM deployment issues.
- Updating of Incident Management system.
- Service reporting for remote desktop support.
- Rebuild of individual devices as part of incident resolution.
- Remote deployment of OS security updates, software patches and service packs.
- Identify and facilitate continuous service improvement of day to day delivery.
You will ideally have the following:
- Microsoft Office Applications
- SCCM 2012
- Windows 7 or 10 experience
- SC Clearance
Additional skills useful but not essential include:
- BES 10 or 12 experience
- O365 Experience
- understanding of Sense and respond and ITIL processes
All applicants must be able to gain Baseline Clearance ie be a UK resident and have been based in the UK for 5 over years.
If you would like to know more details with regards to this position please e-mail your CV only to: Patrick.Mcnamara@projectpeople.com - Upon review a swift follow up call will be arranged if your application is suitable.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.