|Job Title:||Deskside/Desktop/Service Desk Team Leader|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
Deskside/Desktop/Service Desk Team Leader is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Southampton, Hampshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will have strong experience working as a Team Leader, overseeing part of a Deskside/Desktop/Service Desk support team
- Reporting to the Deskside Manager you will be required to assist in the management of the Deskside team to ensure the smooth running of the project. The Deskside site team will be expected respond to User Calls at the main site and any of the other sites within the area you support
- Excellent client facing skills
- Create and maintain processes and work instructions as required
- Organise and plan staffing schedules, ensuring there is always cover available to deal with all calls within the contractual SLA's
- Ensure that all call statistics for your sites are monitored at all times
- Act as first point of escalation and escalate to Deskside Manager if necessary
- As a Deskside Team Lead, the successful applicant will have come from a technical background and will have experience of managing team that support the following: MS Office, O365, Windows, Active Directory , Exchange, Citrix,
- Allocate workload to team members to ensure that all contractual targets are met, re-prioritising as necessary
- Ensure asset system is updated and accurate
- Carry out 1:1's are carried out on a monthly basis with all team members and ensure these are document, in addition to enduring all administration is completed by your team.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cloud Architect (Azure)
Location: England, England
Salary: Market rates
Lead Application Developer - BI / Analytics Reporting
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Salary: Daily Rate
Agile Scrum Master -Microsoft Dynamics 365
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Salary: Daily Rate
Service Architect - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Scrum Master - Dynamics 365 - Azure DevOps - Coventry + remote
Location: Coventry, West Midlands