Design Engineering Manager
Permanent Role with competitive salary package
Looking for a Design Engineering Manager who can act as the Tech Authority for Design and Implementation related to Environmental Cooling, to help with the deployment of infrastructure into a telco's estate.
In this role you will be the Tech Authority in the field of Site Design, and will be responsible for component design for both new and existing new demand requirements.
- Act as an expert reference point for all site design queries
- Will ideally have knowledge and experience of environmental cooling
- To manage change to requirements of design
- Project Management & Planning - Manage the identification, development, implementation and approval of design solutions specific to this role, including installation, maintenance and H&S investigations. To ensure design projects are delivered on time and to the customer's needs
Responsibilities to include:
- To act as technical lead for all incoming BAU design queries, resolve with appropriate design guidance or to delegate to specialist within the design team.
- Ensures design standards and solutions are accordance with the appropriate BS EN standard or legislation.
- To manage general design queries, generating design standards and supplier auditing
- To be lead design authority for engineering specialism. Managing and maintaining current suppliers, documentation and guidelines associated to environmental systems.
- To analyse current solutions and develop new products accordingly. Ensures compliance in installation quality and ensure acceptable performance of network sites. This is to ensure that all solutions deployed into the network are fit for purpose and requirements for installation and maintenance area clearly defined and accepted by the business.
- To review incoming Active design changes and assess impact on passive design guidelines.
For this role you will need:
Broad experience working in site design environment, working with suppliers and shareholder management
Broad knowledge of Telecoms infrastructure and suppliers
If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply via this link or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.