Our mobile telecoms client is currently recruiting for a Design Engineering Specialist.
The main purpose of the role is implementation of active radio and hardware designs via enclosures and design/construction principles.
- Producing design guidance documentation.
- Supporting the manager and producing presentations, aswell as clearly explaining the impact of the design.
- Providing input on site design methodologies relating to efficiencies, safety and cost.
- Assist auditing design compliance.
- Site visits from time to time.
- Maintain radio and hardware areas of design manual.
- On site experience would be highly desirable.
- Integration of active radio designs.
- Engage with stakeholders and provide technical support to design/build suppliers by resolving site specific queries.
The Skills and Person specification
- 2-5 years working in telecom site design/build environment essential.
- Good understanding of mobile telcoms, radio equipment
- Strong Microsoft office experience is essential including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and ability to create documentation is vital for this position, so verbal and written English skills essential.
- Engineering or construction qualification
- Design and Build compliance audit would be desirable
- On-site experience would be beneficial aswell as the design elements.
- Rigging, build management and installation would be desirable.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.