Based Southwark, London - flex to work from home
Contract to end of 2019
We are currently looking for a design coordinator to work in Southwark London.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage drawings from the design supplier though to the stakeholders to approve.
- Ensuring all designs meet expected quality.
- Produce a tracker to capture all steps of design life cycle process.
- Regularly communicate with stakeholders and build a good working relationship.
- Monitoring drawing submissions using business tools.
The successful person must have:
- Experience within Telecoms industry.
- Experience within the design production and valuation process.
- Experience in data management or programme support role.
- Experience in managing fluctuating volumes and process compliance.
- GCSE Maths and English.
- Intermediate MS Office Excel.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to work on own initiative and in pressurised environment.
- Clear Communicator.
- Team player.
If you would like to be considered, please apply or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.