|Job Title:||Deputy Project Manager|
|REF:||Ja - 01 - DPM_1534236675|
|Contact Name:||John Anakwenze|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Great opportunity open for a Deputy Project Manager with good experience in wireless projects to come on board and work for a global market leading telecommunications company based in Reading, Berkshire. This will be an initial 3 month contract position with competitive rates on offer.
With a good degree in engineering, you will have substantial industrial experience managing wireless product design and development covering the full product development lifecycle.
- Understanding of the wireless product development process
- Experience in managing products into service delivery
- Experienced in managing multi-disciplinary projects (RF, analogue, digital, software, Power, mechanics)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong financial control - both in estimating costs, and in tracking spend against plan
- Direct client facing experience is must
Managing wireless development projects, typically consisting of multidisciplinary teams (including RF, design, hardware, software, Delivery and Service).
- Supporting the sales process, you will work with a small group of seniors in the Wireless Division to define a programme of work which solves a specific client need, for an agreed budget in an agreed time.
- You will then lead a team of talented engineers to deliver that programme through the complete development lifecycle, from requirements definition through to final delivery. Your specific responsibilities will be to track progress, monitor spend, keep the client informed of progress and ensure that risks and issues are managed along the way.
- You will be manage and own stakeholder meetings with senior management and/or board level clients, able to accurately create timing plans & cost estimates, Sprint plans, thinking beyond the client brief (e.g. business analysis, research, prototyping).
- Ability to escalate issues to Product, agency stakeholders, problem solve and ability to own the delivery of assigned Product and project deliveries independently
- Experience in managing multiple work-streams and parallel projects
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Senior Project Manager - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Mandarin Speaking Project Co-Ordinator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary
Location: South West London, London
Programme Manager - Transformation
Location: Berkshire, England