|Job Title:||Deputy Headteacher|
|Salary:||£49700 - £55000 per annum|
|Start Date:||January 2020 or sooner|
|Contact Name:||Kenny Fraser|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Project People are working in partnership with a junior school based in Berkshire, who are seeking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher from January 2020 or sooner for the right person on a permanent basis.
Salary range: (L9 - L13 London Fringe)
Closing date: Thursday 20th June 2019
Interview date: Week commencing Monday 23rd June 2019
The successful person will be joining a supportive team in a 3 form entry junior school with an inclusive ethos. The aim within the school is that every child can achieve their full potential, this is made possible by staff and the local community creating an environment to enable them to flourish.
The school's vision and values translate into a knowledge rich curriculum, informed by research and designed with the intent of closing the gap between the advantaged and the disadvantaged. This curriculum sets out the knowledge and understanding that the children with experience during their time at the school.
Key attributes / responsibilities of the role:
- Embodies the values of the school
- Proven track record with leadership in a school setting
- Significant experience of leading whole school improvement in teaching and learning,
- Committed to a mastery approach to learning and believes that all children, given sufficient time and skilful scaffolding, can attain age related expectation
- Ethical leader who develops and maintains a thriving culture of learning and hard work across the school
- Proven track record of excellent teaching
- Sound knowledge of what makes a great curriculum and experience in curriculum implementation
- Support the professional development of all colleagues effectively
Benefits from the school:
- Career pathways
- Focus on research informed curriculum and pedagogy
- Dedication to reducing teacher workload
- Sensible planning, assessment and marking practices
- Dedicated and supportive team
To discuss this role in more detail and to arrange a visit to the school, please contact Kenny Fraser on 0203 948 9260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.